Thursday 5 May 2011

Tenue de Nîmes Shop Amsterdam


I came back a couple of days ago from a Queens Day Weekend in Amsterdam, sufice to say it was alot of fun and games. I also managed to sneak into a couple of shops that have been on my radar for a while now. Tenue de Nîmes gained its name from the birthplace of Denim and with a title like that they are on point when it comes to jeans in fact they stock one of the most varied selections of denim I've seen in one place. They also house a great selection of other clothing, shoes and accessories. And they know their stuff, the shop has a great relaxed feel the staff are awesome. I have to say thanks to Rene for helping my spend my cash so easily, if you are in Amsterdam please go down and check it out or have a look at their newly refurbished webstore...



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails