Wednesday 17 August 2011

Opening Ceremony Multi Leather Oxford


ocmultioxford1

Opening Ceremony is one of the webstores I often visit online for inspiration, they have such a hugely varied selection of brands on offer that everyday is different. This pair of Multi Leather Oxfords is from their AW11 Footwear collection and has to be one of the best looking shoes I have ever seen. I have been waxing lyrical about Mark McNairy for the past few seasons as his footwear is outstanding but these for me are on a higher plain. The detailing is incredible, from the 5 types of leather and suede used to build the shoe, the brass eyelets, the brogue patterning which flows from leather to leather flawlessly, down to the brilliant combination of browns with the red heel. Someone give me a pedestal because these are going on the top of one...

ocmultioxford2

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails