Friday 2 September 2011

SUPER 'America' Sunglasses


SuperAmerica1

A staple piece of my accessories wardrobe for a couple of years now has been the SUPER Flat Tops, I literally take them with me every wear. Since I purchased these I have watched the company grow and they now have such a wide range of frames colours it literally makes choosing another pair a daunting prospect. But with the release of their newest frame the America I think I may have found my next gem. I think what SUPER do best is taking a well established shape and given it a modern update and these have a seasoning of American heritage and conjure scenes from Reservoir Dogs and Old School Johnny Cash, but don't shout trying to hard like a Wayfarer. Coming in three great colour schemes I still might have to plump for Black on Black...
 
SuperAmerica1

SuperAmerica1

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails