Wednesday 18 January 2012

Products and Philosophy Macbook Case

CLOTNikeTennisClassic-1

There is somewhat of a wry ironic smile on my face as I type this post. Having spent the run up the Christmas trying to a locate a slim leather Macbook case for my girlfriends present and failing you would surely allow me a rolling eyes moment when a week after new year I happened upon these. Eerily they are an identical match to the mental picture I imagined when first setting out on this search. What makes this worse is they are too good not to include them on the blog therefore ruining any chance of me being able to hold out till July for her birthday, so Happy Belated Christmas Nicola... Available now via the P.A.P. Webstore...

CLOTNikeTennisClassic-1

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails