Wednesday 6 July 2011

Nike Sportswear VT Premium Pack

vans-califronia-era-wingtip-wool-03

Nikes VT (Vac Tech) technology is definately pushing the boundaries of footwear design and production. This pack which contains the AM90, Dunk and also AF1 (not pictured) is dubbed the Wheat Pack given its earthy monotone colour scheme. The AM90's are often considered to be 'chav' wear here in England but more and more I have been seduced by them, this pair being the pinnacle of my fascination and im definitely considering adding these to my collection, I think the 1 colour gives you a chance to appreciate what a great looking shoe it is without having your retinas burnt by overcomplicated colorways, these are going to fly believe me...

vans-califronia-era-wingtip-wool-03

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails