Saturday 18 February 2012

Marni at H&M

MarniH&M-1

I have to admit that Marni is not a brand I was particularly familiar with compared to previous H&M collaborations, but I have to say having seen the collection and having had time to explore the brands other in house projects I am suitably impressed. Consuelo Castiglioni masterminded the brand in 1994 and continues to be the designer and driving force behind the brand. Known for their energetic prints and fairly bold styling the collection for H&M seems perfectly timed for the current summer trends. Giving Castiglioni license to really showcase what the brand embodies but still delivering a highly diverse and wearable selection of wares. The collection hits selected stores on March 8th and I will definitely be making the trip down to London to pick up some selected pieces including the patterned short sleeved shirt which I love...

MarniH&M-2

MarniH&M-3

MarniH&M-4

MarniH&M-5

MarniH&M-6

MarniH&M-7

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails