Wednesday 9 November 2011

New Balance 996 Black/Grey


NB996

After the buzz of the Salmon Toe release what next for Ronnie Fieg and Kith NYC. Well with the official store opening only two days away are quickly building a formidable repertoire. Although the Kith Set are marking their launch with two custom New Balance colorways on the American made 574 model something else has caught my eye. I previewed these New Balance 996's back in May 2010, so i'm not sure where these have been hiding since but I have not seen them on offer anywhere else since. I love the use of the black leather on the upper which splits the purple suede and gives it the feeling of a saddle shoe, this coupled with the really good quality grey mesh which is one of my favourite features on any good New Balance these are the perfect winter colorway, and are available now via KithNYC online...

NB996-1

NB996-2

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails