Friday 4 November 2011

Nonnative SS12 Collection


Nonnative121

I find it increasingly hard to write about each passing collection from Nonnative without sounding like I am in some way being blackmailed by them into writing excellent reviews, but the fact is they have been producing alarming quality collections so consistently its virtually impossible to grumble about anything except for the price and with product which is good as this even that seems like an innate argument. Lightweight fabrics allow for some fine layering without being too bulky for the warmer months and I really love the use of colour blocking with several pieces in similar colours but with varied textures and fabrics. Showcasing design, functionality and style this collection is hugely accomplished and I guess its time for me to start saving for the release in 2012...

Nonnative122

Nonnative123

Nonnative124

Nonnative125

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails